Our Homework/COVID work O’Keeffe/Stella Classes
Children in Year 3 are expected to complete at least one hour of Maths-Whizz each week. On Friday the classes check how many progressions are made each week.
Children will be tested every Friday on the spellings they have been set for the week. See opposite.
Children in Year 3 are set a project for either their History or Geography project. See opposite.
We value the support of parents in this respect and we are keen to give as much information as possible in order for parents to help their children with learning at home.
There are a range of ways we provide help – from a special Foundation Stage interactive diary to our comprehensive guide for parents about children’s home learning. There is also a wealth of information from our extensive home learning archive.
Links• Important dates coming up
• Routine Homework/Homework set during COVID pandemic
• Year 3 Academic Year Overview
• Termly Overview
• Knowledge Organiser (Geography)
• Knowledge Organiser (Science)
• Class Dojo
• Whole School Curriculum Tasks for Year 3 pupils at home owing to COVID – week commencing Monday 6th September 2021.
None. All pupils in school as usual.